IMTB (Indonesian Medical Tourism Board) is an agency that facilitates and promotes the Indonesian medical tourism by coordinating industry collaborations and building valuable public-private partnerships at home and abroad.
Providing one-stop service for seamless patient experience every step of the way
- Easy reservation for examinations at the hospital and doctor’s schedule
- Providing medical second opinion from experts to help you consider every available option more comprehensively
- Providing an estimated maintenance cost that suits your needs
- IMTB Concierge Services and Meet and Greet Services are available to help you understand medical tourism services better
- Safe and convenient travel plans consultations
- IMTB provides a qualified second medical opinion with experienced specialists regarding the disease and the required treatment plan. It can also provide additional evaluations to convince you to make the right treatment decision.
Our Client Experience
Patients’ Opinions and Comments
Discover More About The Indonesian Healthcare Travel Industry
Find us in your destination city
News & Updates
Latest updates from IMTB
In Association with
IMTB (Indonesian Medical Tourism Board) is an agency that facilitates and promotes Indonesian medical tourism by coordinating industry collaborations and building valuable public-private partnerships at home and abroad. Research shows that most of Indonesia’s affluent markets prefer to use foreign medical services. Singapore. Malaysia, Korea, and Europe are among the popular treatment destinations for Indonesians. In addition to medical competence and facilities, these medical destinations also offer an enjoyable traveling experience. At IMTB, we believe that Indonesia has a lot to offer regarding medical competence and travel experience. IMTB was established to enable people to access leading medical services and facilities while enjoying a wonderful touring experience in Indonesia.